Recent developments in financial technology, or fintech, have been gaining immense traction, and the Nasdaq exchange has seen remarkable growth in recent years due to the surge of demand in this space. Fintech stocks have been a hot commodity in this new boom, and investors have been eager to capitalize on the space’s potential. With that in mind, here are the top 5 Nasdaq fintech stocks to buy in 2023, according to analysts.
1. Square (SQ). Square is one of the leading fintech companies in the world, and its stock has been on a consistent climb as its innovative payment services have captivated the world. Its products range from payment processing services to point of sale solutions, and have enabled millions of businesses to flourish. Analysts believe the stock could continue its upward trend in 2023 as more companies embrace its offerings.
2. PayPal (PYPL). PayPal is another well-known player in the fintech world, with its primary product being an online payment platform. The company’s stock has seen a dramatic increase this year, and many analysts believe that it could keep rising in 2023. The company’s partnerships with banks and other financial institutions have been a major factor in its success, and this could continue to drive its growth.
3. Global Payments (GPN). Global Payments is an up and coming fintech stock, but its stock has seen a major increase due to its deals with giants like Visa and MasterCard. The company has continued to innovate, and its financial technology solutions have been widely embraced by many consumers. Its share price could continue its upwards momentum going into 2023.
4. Visa (V). Visa has long been a staple of the credit card industry, and its stock has seen an increase due to its wide acceptedability and its numerous endorsement deals. The company has been nurturing its relationships with banks and other entities, and its strong competitive advantages are propelling its stock even higher. It is expected to continue to be a major player in the fintech space in 2023.
5. Mastercard (MA). Like Visa, Mastercard is another credit card giant that is continuing to benefit from the fintech boom. Its stock has seen a consistent growth in recent times, and analysts anticipate it could reach a new high in 2023. The company has been continuously improving its products, and it could be in for a major surge in the coming year.
These five Nasdaq fintech stocks are expected to continue to experience growth in 2023, and many investors are taking note of their potential. The fintech industry is growing exponentially, and it could be a major driving force in the stock market for many years to come. If you are a risk-tolerant investor, these stocks could be a great way to benefit from the fintech revolution.